Professional Results in an Intimate, Creative Environment
- Beardfire Studio has opened it’s doors to a limited number of clients looking for mixing, recording and mastering of their demos, EP’s, albums and other audio projects. Beardfire is the personal studio used to record/mix/master the likes of David Virgin Music (Official), The Dublin City Rounders, Kate Dineen, Leila Jane, Klara McDonnell, Derek Garland, The Longtails and so on.
- Dozens of songs from our studio have made national radio here in Ireland and internationally in Australia, Germany, France, Japan and the USA to name a few. Also among our productions are “Irish Times Songs of the Week”, Nialler9’s top 10 EPs of 2016, The Last Mixed Tape’s Top EPs of 2016 and more. We produce radio and release ready professional, industry standard recordings.
- Ideal for solo artists, or smaller acts with it’s intimate, homely feel and a fine balance of relaxed creativity and efficient work rate. As full time, seasoned musicians having performed over 1,000 shows internationally with various acts and TV appearances on the likes of The Voice UK, and Busker Abu, plus hundreds of studio credits to our name, we can provide additional instrumentation both physical (guitar, bass, percussion) and virtual (piano, strings, drums etc).
- Pre-production is important and we’re happy to chat about your project and see what we can do for you before committing to a session. Plus we have extensive experience in music video and graphic design for album art should you require those services as well.
- Based in centrally located Dublin 4, and available for mixing/mastering work online. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 334 9633 and let’s see what we can do for you. Kind regards.
Rohan – Producer, Session Player, Engineer at Beardfire.
Studio Tuition – The Beardfire Masterclass
We offer a 4 week, 2 hour per session masterclass on the following 4 modules:
In each session we work through the fundamental elements required to make a captivating, artistic, interesting production to a professional, commercial standard.
The Beardfire Masterclass is a great supplement to any longer term sound or production training and a valuable addition to your production and engineering CV. Gain invaluable insight from industry veteran and influential as well as chart topping producer, David Virgin, and Rohan and Al Healy, professional stage and studio musicians, engineers and producers currently working in Ireland.
The course runs for 4 weeks, 2 hours per session. Sessions are 1 on 1 so tuition is undivided and tailored to your needs and ambitions.
The 4 week course is only €200