- Single Sessions or Discounted Packages available
- Sessions via Phone, Skype or in person, Ballsbridge Dublin 4
- All ages, experience levels and styles of music catered for
- Plans, strategies and coaching tailored to your needs and ambitions
- Expert advice on booking shows, publishing, songwriting and performance
Take a look at my free articles below, and get in touch to begin consultation.
- How to make a living playing your own music live
- How to make a living playing your own music live part two – making it stick
- How to maximise your royalty earnings
- Making the most of studio time
- The Art of Stagecraft – Improve Live Performance and Deal with Stage Nerves
About Beardfire Music CEO Rohan Healy:
Rohan Healy, a dual citizen of Ireland and Australia, is owner and CEO of Beardfire Music and an Associate Member of IMRO. After studying acting, music, legal studies and commerce at Trinity Catholic College Lismore, Rohan began a full time career in music which has spanned the past 15 years. In that time Rohan has written, recorded and produced 10 solo albums, appeared on The Voice UK Series 5 and Busker Abu with The Dublin City Rounders, shared the stage with the likes of Cat Power, Lloyd Cole and Jim Lauderdale, booked and performed almost 1,000 shows in Australia, the UK, Ireland and Europe and has dozens of production, songwriting and performance credits on other artists’ works. Rohan’s music has been broadcast to millions of listeners internationally through airplay on RTE, Newstalk, ABC, KCLR and dozens of regional stations.
Rohan also studied acting at The Australian Theatre For Young People and appeared in a number of stage plays as a young adult.
Rohan now works closely with father David Virgin (Healy) (of SPK, Sekret Sekret) and brother Al “Quiff” Healy (of Quiffs N Coffins) on The Dublin City Rounders, The Annual Dublin City Rounders Alt-Country Song contest and the running of Beardfire Music.